Large HVLS Fans
HVLS (High Volume Low Speed) fans blanket a very large area with constantly moving air to create an expansive comfort zone. As a result, this large ceiling fan can create an evaporative cooling effect of 37-39°F (3 to 4°C) throughout the facility.
When used in the summer to encourage evaporative cooling, HVLS fans are run forward, blowing air at the floor. When used for destratification in the winter, the fans are run in reverse, blowing air towards ceiling which then circulates around the room. The height at which HVLS fans can be effective is limited in comparison to axial destratification fans.
HVLS fans and axial destratification fans are often used in conjunction to provide the most effective destratification solutions.
- Up to 23’ Diameter.
- Gearless Smart Voltage Motor.
- Variable Speed 0-120 RPM.
- 45,000 to 177,000 CFM of Air Movement
- Upwards of 5 MPH Breeze
- Extremely Efficient - Maximum 264 Watts Used
- Integrated Dimmable LED Light - 1980 Lumens
- On-Board Controls
- 85 lbs. Assembled Weight
- UL, CSA & CE Certified
- Compact Single Box Packaging
- Quieter than Ambient Noise
- Maximum 5.7A Draw
- Minimal 2.5" Blade Flex
- Up to 23º Angle of Attack