Fabric ducts are an economical and efficient way to evenly distribute air to a room or a whole building. They are a popular choice in spaces with a high ceiling and an open duct design.
Posi-Flow Fabric Air Ducts offer a low first cost, aesthetically-pleasing alternative to sheet metal ducts. Posi-Flow systems quietly distribute air in warehouses, natatoriums, schools, supermarkets, and other indoor spaces and are flame resistant to NFPA-701 small scale ASTM E-84 Class A (Building Material).
Fabric Ducts Come in Many Different Materials
- AP Series – Antimicrobial Polyester
- CP Series – Coated Polyester
- PE Series – Polyethylene
- PV Series – Polyester Vinyl Coated
- SF Series – Silicone Coated Fiberglass
- XS Series – Anti-Static Polyester