Liberty Electric Products is a leader of industrial electrical heating applications. Our team has provided efficient solutions and exceptional customer service since 1987. Liberty has partnered with leading manufactures to ensure that we can provide you the exact replacement part for your application/equipment or our engineering team will work with you to find an alternative in the event that your heater is no longer available.
Many times, the equipment OEM or the original heater manufacture will not provide the service required by customers for small quantity replacement heaters, controls and accessories. Here at Liberty Electric Products, we pride ourselves in our willingness to work with customers on smaller applications to help them get exactly what they need to keep their process running. Even going as far as holding safety stock for customers so that they will never be down for more than one day of they need a replacement heater quickly.
We provide replacement heaters and aftermarket support for many different types including:
- Immersion Heaters
- Cartridge Heaters
- Strip, Band & Ring Heaters
- Circulation Heaters
- Tank Heaters
- Coil Heaters
- Infrared Heaters
- Fluoropolymer Heaters (Spiral, O shaped, Bottom)
- Duct Heaters
- Quartz Heaters
- Flexible Heaters
- Flange & Screw Plug Heaters
- Tubular Elements
- Platen Heaters
- Drum, Pail, and Tote Heaters
- Heated Hose
- Cast-In Heaters
- Electric Boilers
- Ceramic Heaters
- Heat Trace
- Enclosure Heaters
- Controls and Sensors
- Power Supplies & Rectifiers
Experience matters, and our engineering team has more than 35 years’ experience with replacement heaters for equipment in the following applications:
- Plating & Surface Finishing
- Composite Curing
- Injection Molding
- Freeze Protection
- Process Control
- Viscosity Control
- Packaging Equipment
- Food Service
- Power Plants
- Drying Furnaces
- Laboratory Instruments
- Transportation (Trains/Subway)
- Printing Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Security Equipment
We understand that when looking for a replacement heater that time is of the essence and you need to act quickly to get a part on order. Our engineering team is available to discuss your application with you in the event that you don’t have a data sheet or a part number and manufacturer. Because we work with all the leading heater manufacturers, we move much faster and will be significantly more cost-effective than trying to get a replacement part from the OEM directly.
Our trusted manufacturing partners are, but are not limited to:
- Chromalox: For more than 100 years, Chromalox has shaped the history of industrial process heating. Largest installed base of electric process heaters.
- Process Technology: A U.S.-based company focused on designing and manufacturing world-class thermal and power supply products.
- ProTherm Industries, Inc: A Tennessee corporation that designs and ships heating elements, control panels and heated hoses worldwide.
- Durex Industries: Leading manufacturer of high-quality custom and industry standard designed electric heaters, temperature sensors, process heating systems and temperature controls.
- Tempco: Manufacturers of electric heating elements, controls, and sensors.
- Automatic Timing & Controls: Timers, controllers, relays, and accessories.
- Duratherm: Runnerless mold components, heaters, and temperature sensors.
- Protherm: Infrared heaters, infrared heater controls, and oven systems.
- Dekoron Unitherm: Insulated pre-fabricated heat traced tubing bundles.
- Gerfan: Temperature controllers.
- Industrial Heater Co: More than 50 years in the electric heater manufacturing industry.
- TUTCO: World’s largest supplier of electric resistive heating elements.
- EXHEAT: Manufactures a full range of electric process heaters.
- Along with many others…
If you don’t see the manufacture of your heater listed above, we can still help you with a replacement heater for your application.
You can take a picture of the nameplate with all the specifics and email it to us with all the other application notes to email@example.com. You can also fill out the attached RFQ form and we will be back to you within 24 hours with a quote or with more questions to best get you the proper replacement heater.