In addition to providing world-class solutions for ventilation products, we also provide some additional ancillary products so that we can be a one-stop-shop for all of our customers’ needs.
Strip doors, or strip curtains, are a great way to reduce energy costs. They can be placed in various areas like walk-in freezers and personnel doors or can be used to separate workplace environments from industrial and warehouse applications. Made of clear PVC material that retains its flexibility even in extremely cold conditions, strip curtains are an easy-to-clean way to hold back conditioned air for both customer and employee comfort when an air curtain won't do the trick.
Custom strip door/curtains are designed to control temperatures and minimize energy costs. These can also be used to separate and partition off sections to keep out dust, weather, fumes, noise, and other elements. Strip door/curtains improve workflow since strip doors allow people and machinery to easily pass and see through the strips without physically opening a door, thus optimizing productivity.
- For openings up to 60″ wide x 96″ high
- Aluminum bar mount hardware for loop style strips
- Available in 6″ or 8″ wide strips
- Standard or low-temp grade material, remains flexible even in extremely cold conditions
- Clear, standard grade, USDA-rated low-temp, or off-set double ribbed PVC material
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- 1-year warranty against defects