Request a Lunch and Learn
Liberty Electric Products is pleased to offer complimentary lunch and learn opportunities. Some of our courses can even count towards state required professional development hours (PDH) and are American Institute of Architects (AIA) accredited.
We offer a variety of classes that can be held at your office or jobsite. We can accommodate virtually any class size and we have a flexible range of dates available.
Fill out our form and let us know your location, estimated number of attendees, and whether or not you are seeking PDH or AIA and someone from our office will get back to you with more information and to schedule a lunch and learn.
Some of the “Lunch and Learn” topics we currently offer:
Heat Trace/Cable Products
- Electric Heat Trace Snow Melting for Safer Buildings (* PDH Credits Available)
- Floor Heating System Design to Offset Heat Loss in Multistory Buildings
- Using Electric Pipe Trace Products and Controls to Improve Process Efficiency
- Using Underfloor Electric Heat in Remodeling Projects to Save On HVAC Costs
Electric Heating Products
- The Use of Electric Supplemental Heat to Extend the Life of the HVAC System
- Heating Solutions for Large, High-Temperature Industrial Applications
- Understanding How SCR Power Controllers Can Reduce Heating Costs
- Tank Heating Fundamentals
- Building Destratification Techniques and Products
- How Air Doors Make Buildings More Energy Efficient and Help Achieve LEED Points
- Air Doors as a Doorway Safety Solution
- The Savings of Using AMCA Certified Air Curtains Versus Vestibules
- Barrier-Free Restroom Design Strategies Utilizing Optimal Hand Drying Solutions (* AIA Accredited)
- Innovations in Hand Dryers: Improvements and Impacts on Sustainability (* AIA Accredited)
Sensors, Controls & Safety Products
- Machine and Equipment Safety: Risk Assessment Analysis
- Temperature Controller Programming and Operation