Request a Lunch and Learn
Liberty Electric Products is pleased to offer complimentary lunch and learn opportunities. Some of our courses can even count towards state required professional development hours (PDH) and are American Institute of Architects (AIA) accredited.
We offer a variety of classes that can be held at your office or jobsite. We can accommodate virtually any class size and we have a flexible range of dates available.
Fill out our form and let us know your location, estimated number of attendees, and whether or not you are seeking PDH or AIA and someone from our office will get back to you with more information and to schedule a lunch and learn.
Some of the “Lunch and Learn” topics we currently offer:
PDH Approved Classes
- Electric Industrial Process Heaters - Proper Application and Specification (* PDH Credits Available)
- Electric Snow Melting - Products, Accessories, Controls and Application Knowledge (* PDH Credits Available)
- Electric Heating Cable Applications (* PDH Credits Available)
- Proper Application of Industrial and Chemical Tanks (* PDH Credits Available)
Heat Trace/Cable Products
- Electric Heat Trace Snow Melting for Safer Buildings (* PDH Credits Available)
- Floor Heating System Design to Offset Heat Loss in Multistory Buildings
- Understanding the Codes and Standards Governing the Design and Installation Of Electric Heat Tracing
- Using Electric Pipe Trace Products and Controls to Improve Process Efficiency and Freeze Protection
- The Differences in Electric versus Hydronic Snow Melting Systems in Commercial Applications
- Using Underfloor Electric Heat in Remodeling Projects to Save On HVAC Costs
Electric Heating Products
- Heating Solutions for Large, High-Temperature Industrial Applications
- How SCR Power Controllers Can Reduce Heating Costs, Improve Process Control, and Extend Heater Life
- Electric Heating Products and Control Systems for Use in Hazardous Environments
- Tank Heating Fundamentals and Offsetting Losses on Tanks, Vessels, and Pipes
Electric Comfort Heat Topics
- The Use of Electric Supplemental Heat to Extend the Life of the HVAC System
- The Different Types of Infrared Heating Systems and the Most Effective Applications for Each
- Room Sizing Guidelines by Size and Watt Density for Electric Comfort and Infrared Heaters
Ventilation Products & Air Efficiency Topics
- Building Destratification Techniques and Products - A Complete Guide
- How Air Doors Make Buildings More Energy Efficient, Help Achieve LEED Points, and Meet IECC Codes
- Air Doors as a Doorway Safety Solution and as Compliance with the USDA Sanitation Standards
- Using AMCA Certified Air Curtains in Place of Expensive Vestibules (2015 IECC Code)
Hand Dryer Topics
- Barrier-Free Restroom Design Strategies Utilizing Optimal Hand Drying Solutions (*AIA/HSW Accredited)
- Innovations in Hand Dryers: Improvements and Impacts on Sustainability (*AIA Accredited)
- ADA Compliance When Specifying Hand Dryers and Their Installation (*AIA Accredited)
Looking for Product Training or PDH and AIA Credits?
Fill out our form and we will be contacting you shortly to schedule a lunch and learn!